Thermo Scientific Bottle/Tube Roller
Capable of rolling multiple size tubes or bottles, features digital controlled speed ranging from 1- 80 RPM, and is safe to use in CO2 and/or humid environments.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 88881003
The sleek compact design is capable of rolling multiple size tubes or bottles, features digital controlled speed ranging from 1- 80rpm, and is safe to use in CO2 and/or humid environments. Maximize valuable bench or incubator space by stacking two high with the optional stacking kit. Control without disturbing incubating samples with the optional remote control, which also adds a timer function when used. Includes O Rings to ensure smooth rolling when using tubes.
- Adjustable speed accommodates a variety of applications
- Anti-corrosive, wear-resistant construction enables use in humid and CO2 environments
- Adjustable rollers accommodate a variety of tube/bottle sizes
- Stacking kit allows stacking two units, saving valuable bench space
- Optional remote control facilitates operating unit while in incubator and adds timer function
O Rings to ensure smooth rolling when using tubes
|1 to 80rpm|
|AC100V to 240V|
|LED Roller Speed Display|
|Two high with optional kit|
|AC100V to 240V 50/60Hz|
|1 to 80rpm|
|4° to 60°C (Operating)|
|? 4.72 in.|
|6 rollers standard, up to 11 can be added|
|0 to 999 min. or continuous|
|≤ 95% humidity and CO2 resistant|
|14.2 x 14.9 x 2.8 in. (360 x 378 x 72mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok