Bradley Halo Eye/Face Washes with SpinTec Drench Shower
The Bradley Halo Eye/Face Wash with SpinTec Drench Shower delivers effective shower and eye/face washdown coverage and spray pattern.
Manufacturer: Bradley S19314DCFW
- Fully-assembled and factory-tested
- Aquaduct self-draining design with separate supply and waste pipes
- Integral strainer reduces debris in water thus prevents clogging
- 1.25 in. (31.7mm) piping assembly of alvanized steel protected with BradTect safety yellow coating
- Egonomic hand activation eyewash paddle provides effective wash down coverage and spray pattern
- Chrome-plated brass valve with extended handle stays open once handle is squeezed
- ABS plastic perforated sprayhead provides soft spray for cleansing eyes and face
- Features integral water flow of 4.8 gpm at 30psi
- Save space and fits into any work environment.
- Antimicrobial protected
- Highly visible yellow impact-resistant plastic showerhead measuring 3.1 in. (78.7mm)
- Optional 10 in. (254mm) diameter yellow impact-resistant plastic/10.7 in. (273mm) diameter corrosion-resistant stainless-steel shroud
- Features integral water flow of 22 gpm at 30psii
Exceeds American National Standard Z358.1 Specifications
|Stainless Steel push handle|
|Full body relief from contaminants|
|ANSI Z358.1-2009, EN 15154-1, EN 15154-2, UL|
|3 - 20 gpm at 30psi|
|Plastic SpinTec™ shower head, Stainless Steel bowl, Galvanized Steel, yellow coating pipe and fitting, shower/eye/facewash stay open ball valve, universal identification sign, inspection tag, Plastic hinged dust cover|
|30 to 90psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Not intended to dispense water for human consumption through drinking or for preparation of food or beverages.