Bradley Halo Pedestal-Mount Eyewashes
The Bradley Halo Pedestal-Mount Eyewash delivers effective eye washdown coverage and spray pattern.
Manufacturer: Bradley S19214EW
Save space and fits into any work environment.
- Barrier-free, fully-assembled and factory-tested
- Operated by ergonomic, highly visible push handle providing effective wash down coverage and spray pattern
- Integral strainer reduces debris in water thus prevents clogging
- The Aquaduct self-draining design with seperate supply and waste pipes
- 1/2 in. NPT water supply inlet piping on unit and 1.25 in. NPT drain outlet for eyewash
- NPT, Yellow BradTect galvanized steel pipes
- Chrome-plated brass ball valve with extended Type 304 stainless-steel push handle
- Yellow impact-resistant plastic or Type 304 corrosion-resistant stainless-steel bowl
- Heavy-gauge sand cast aluminum protected with BradTect safety yellow coating
- Integral water flow of 4.8 gpm at 30psi
- ABS plastic perforated sprayhead provides soft spray for cleansing eyes and face
- Contains antimicrobial agent
- 8 ft. (2438mm) yellow reinforced thermoplastic hose having 3/8 in. NPT male thread
- Burst strength: 450psi
Exceeds ANSI Standard Z358.1
|Stainless Steel push handle|
|Instant relief to eyes from harmful particulates or chemicals|
|ANSI Z358.1-2009, ADA, EN 15154-1, EN 15154-2, UL|
|0.4 gpm at 30psi|
|Plastic bowl, Galvanized Steel, yellow coating pipe and fitting, eyewash stay open Chrome Plated Brass ball valve, universal identification sign, inspection tag|
|30 to 90psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Not intended to dispense water for human consumption through drinking or for preparation of food or beverages.