Bradley Halo Wall-Mount Eyewash
Save space and and delivers effective eye washdown coverage and spray pattern with the Bradley Halo Wall-Mount Eyewash.
Manufacturer: Bradley S19224EW
The Halo eyewash unit offers a high performance rinsing platform that provides rapid relief to eyes that have been injured by chemicals or particulate.
- Provides 4.8gpm of water at safe velocity
- Operated by ergonomic push handle and hand activation eyewash paddle
- Barrier-free design with 0.5 in. (1.27cm) stay-open eyewash ball valve
- Antimicrobial protection available
- Features Self-draining Aquaduct design
- Fully-assembled and Factory-tested
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Galvanized steel supply and waste pipes protected with BRADTECT safety yellow coating
- Bowl constructed of yellow impact-resistant plastic or stainless-steel material
- Waste drain fitting, 1.25 in. (3.17cm) and tailpiece furnished
- Check valves for backflow prevention with 0.37 in. (0.9cm) female dual NPT female inlet and outlet connections
- Integral flow control in sprayhead assembly assures safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from 30 to 90psi
ANSI Standard Z358.1 compliant
|ANSI Z358.1-2009, ADA, EN 15154-1, EN 15154-2, UL|
|0.4 gpm at 30psi|
|Plastic bowl, Galvanized Steel, yellow coating pipe and fitting, eyewash stay open Chrome Plated Brass ball valve, universal identification sign, inspection tag|
|30 to 90psi|
|Stainless Steel push handle|
|Instant relief to eyes from harmful particulates or chemicals|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Not intended to dispense water for human consumption through drinking or for preparation of food or beverages.