Brady FreezerBondz II Polyester Laboratory Labels B490
FreezerBondz II Matte White Polyester Laboratory Labels are durable polyester markers designed for use in laboratory identification applications such as vials, centrifuge, tubes, test tubes, straws and slides.
Manufacturer: Brady B33154490
- B-490 labels can be applied to frozen surfaces including glass and polypropylene stored in liquid nitrogen
- White polyester material has a permanent acrylic adhesive and is thermal transfer printable
- Good print smudge resistance, solvent resistance and high/low temperature performance of -320 to 212° F (-196 to 100° C)
- RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- Brady Series R4300 ribbon is recommended
|FreezerBondz Labels for the BBP33 Printer|
|-320 to 266°F|
|2 in. H x 1.25 in. W|
|Use in laboratory identification such as vials, centrifuge tubes, test tubes, straws and slides|
|-195 to 130°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok