Brady Freezerbondz Polyester Labels
Printable labels for thermal transfer printers
Manufacturer: Brady THT1794922.5SCX
Freezerbondz labels can be applied to frozen surfaces including glass and polypropylene stored in liquid nitrogen. They have good print smudge resistance, solvent resistance, and good high and low temperature performance.
- Perform well in common laboratory environments such as liquid nitrogen and autoclave applications
- For tube/vial applications these labels must be wrapped upon itself with at least 1/8 in. overlap
- Color: White with Matte finish
- Material: Polyester
- Freezerbondz (11-877-244 through -248): BMP71, TLS 2200, TLS-PC Link
- Freezerbondz (11-877-249 through-251): BBP81, Brady 1244, Brady 1344, Brady 200MVP Plus, Brady 2461, Brady 300MVP Plus, Brady 300X-Plus II, Brady 3481, Brady 360X-Plus II, Brady 600X-Plus II, Brady 6441, IP300, IP600, Tagus T200, Tagus T300, Thermal Transfer Printers
Autoclave, Freezer, Hot Water Baths (100°C), Liquid Nitrogen
|Polyester, FreezerBondz™ II|
|General identification, laboratory identification|
|Cold Surface Label|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok