Brady ID Pal Labeling Tool
Durable, handheld printer produces labels that will stick to most flat, curved, or textured surfaces
Manufacturer: Brady 81003/PRC
- Thermal-transfer technology ensures print won't smear or fade
- Designed for rugged field use
- Unit can withstand a 4 ft. (1.2m) drop to concrete
- Increase the printer's durability with optional impact guards
- Operates within a temperature range from 4° to 49°C (40° to 120°F)
- Rolls of easy-to-peel label tape are top-loaded via drop-in cartridges (sold separately)
- Unit senses label's size, formats the print, and cuts the label accordingly
- Prints up to two lines of numerals, upper- and lowercase letters, and dozens of symbols in five font sizes
- Easy-to-read, intuitive keyboard includes electrical and datacomm symbols
- Features a special wire-marking mode with 10 preset label designations
Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 4.5 x 2.5 in. (22.7 x 11.4 x 6.3cm). Weight (with batteries and label cartridge): 1.25 lb. (0.6kg). Operates on 6 “AA” batteries, which can print more than 3500, 1 in. (2.54cm) labels. Optional AC adapter and hard-sided carrying case sold separately.
FCC Class A approved.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok