Brady IP Thermal Transfer Printers
Fully integrated, easy-to-use printer, material, and software system
Manufacturer: Brady BPIP300
Smart Cell technology allows the printer, materials, and ribbon to communicate with each other. System offers material recognition, automatic formatting, and user-friendly printer features for labels, sleeves, and tags.
- High-volume, peripheral-desktop design
- Produce basic wraps, self-laminating heat-shrink sleeves, and flag-style wire markers
- Faster print speed and “multiple-up” labels and push-button labels
- Print Resolution: 300 or 600dpi
- Print Speed: up to 8 in. (20.3cm) per sec.
- Connectivity Options: Serial, USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100
|Barcode labeling, Circuit board labeling, Control panel/push button, Data communications labeling, DoD UID, Laboratory identification, Product identification, Wire and cable marking, Wire and cable marking - ADM|
|AC power and USB, serial and ethernet 10/100 connectivity|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok