Brady Keyed-Different Aluminum Padlocks with 1 in. Chrome-Plated Steel Shackle Locks
Lightweight and rugged padlock with solid aluminum body
Manufacturer: Brady 104572
- Anodized aluminum finish gives better fade resistance when used outdoors
- Feature 6-pin cylinders for better tamper resistance
- Reserved paracentric keyway provides optimal security (prevents someone from getting a copy made at a local key shop)
- Lightweight, rugged and chemical and corrosion resistant
- Spark and corrosion resistance
- Shackle diameter is 1/4 in.
- Lock body is 1 3/5H x 1 1/2W x 3/4 in. D
- Lock labels sold separately
|Ideal for a variety of applications, including outdoor, industrial safety, food and beverage and more.|
|Keyed Different Aluminum Padlock|
|Solid Aluminum with Chrome-Plated Steel Shackle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok