Brady ToughStripe Floor Marking Tape
Long-lasting (3.5m/100 ft. in length), heavy-duty solution for marking floors, aisles, work cells and other designated areas
Manufacturer: Brady 132434
Tape can be easily applied by one person working alone. No special floor preparation is required.
- Withstands forklift traffic without tearing or lifting
- Low-profile design minimizes tears and scratches from skids, pallet jacks, etc.
- Made with rugged, 2 mil. thick polyester and aggressive adhesive
- Does not chip and flake when being removed comes off in one piece
- Clean removal without any unsightly adhesive residue or damage to the floor
- High-gloss surface shines like new paint
- Low profile minimizes debris buildup along the edges that occurs with thicker (extruded) floor tapes
- Surface resists marks and smudges and cleans up like new
- Available in a variety of high-impact colors
|100 ft. x 3 in. (30.48m x 7.6cm)|
|0 to 129°F|
|ANSI A1264.2 2006, OSHA 1910.22|
|Used to mark aisles, passageways, storage locations and point out safety equipment and exits|
|-18 to 54°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok