BrandTech BRAND BIO-CERT Filter Tips, 50 to 1000uL
Constructed of high-purity, oleamide- and diHEMDA-free polypropylene. BrandTech BRAND BIO-CERT Filter Tips, 50 to 1000µL are sterile and free from biological contaminants. Non self-sealing PE filters allow sample recovery with wetted filters. Thin-walled for high translucency, easy ejection, and low waste. Graduations at 250, 500, and 1000µL provide quick volume check. Available in standard or ultra low retention types.
Manufacturer: BrandTech 732834
- High-purity polypropylene is oleamide- and diHEMDA-free
- Independently certified sterile and free from biological contaminants
- Non self-sealing PE filters allow sample recovery with wetted filters
- Thin-walled for high translucency, easy ejection, and low waste.
- Graduations at 250, 500, and 1000µL for quick volume check.
- Available in either standard or ultra low retention types
- Available in convenient, ecological rack format; racked tips are colorless and placed into blue-colored tip tray
Ultra low retention tips
- Produced through special, patented physicochemical process
- Homogeneous, defect-free surface for low surface tension and low sample retention
- Reduce sample loss and provide substantially higher reproducibility when working with critical media
- For biological samples that contain proteins, nucleic acids, detergents and other difficult liquids that can cause sample loss
- High chemical resistance
- Tips can be autoclaved at 121°C (2 bar) without damaging low retention or filter properties
|250, 500, 1000μL|
|Ultra Low Retention|
|TipBox, 10 boxes of 96 pieces|
|DNA, RNase, ATP and endotoxin-free|
|50 to 1000μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok