BrandTech BRAND BIO-CERT Pipet Tips, 5 to 300uL
Manufactured from high purity, oleamide- and diHEMDA-free polypropylene. BrandTech BRAND BIO-CERT Pipet Tips, 5 to 300µL are sterile and free of biological contaminants, DNA-, RNase-, ATP- and endotoxin-free. Thin-walled for high translucency, easy ejection, and low waste. Graduations marked at 50, 100 and 300µL provide quick volume assessment. Available in either standard or ultra low retention types.
Manufacturer: BrandTech 732230
Used for virtually all pipets with yellow color code.
- High purity polypropylene is oleamide- and diHEMDA-free
- Independently certified sterile and free of biological contaminants
- For reverse pipetting, plate washing and working with multichannel pipets
- Thin-walled for high translucency, easy ejection, and low waste
- Graduations marked at 50, 100 and 300µL provide quick volume assessm
- Available in either standard or ultra low retention types
- Available in convenient rack-and-stack formats
- Racked tips are colorless and placed into green-colored tip tray
Ultra low retention tips
- Produced through special, patented physicochemical process
- Homogeneous, defect-free surface for low surface tension and low sample retention
- Reduce sample loss and provide substantially higher reproducibility when working with critical media
- For biological samples that contain proteins, nucleic acids, detergents or other difficult liquids that can lead to sample loss
- High chemical resistance.
- Tips can be autoclaved at 121°C (2 bar) without damaging low retention properties.
|50, 100, 300μL|
|TipBox, 10 boxes of 96 pieces|
|DNA, RNase, ATP and endotoxin-free|
|5 to 300μL|
|For reverse pipetting, plate washing and working with multichannel pipettes, high translucency, easy ejection and low waste|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok