BrandTech BRANDplates cellGrade 1536-Well Microplates
BRANDplates™ for cell culture are available in a variety of surface treatments for use in the culture of a wide range of cell types.
Manufacturer: BrandTech 782000
- Hydrophilic surface with freely-accessible carboxyl and hydroxyl groups
- Easily binds serum components to for indirect adhesion of cells
- Sterilized by β-radiation to ISO 11137 and AAMI guidelines for a SAL of 10-6
- Meet the requirements of Ph. Eur. and the USP 29
- DNA-, DNase-, RNase-free; noncytotoxic
- Endotoxins are <0.01 EU/mL
- For standard cell culture applications
- Individually wrapped with lid
|Carboxyl and Hydroxyl Groups|
|Cultivation of adherent cell lines|
|Premium 1536-Well Microplate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok