BrandTech BRAND Non-Sterile Microcentrifuge Tubes
Fits most common rotors and may be spun up to 30,000 RCF. BrandTech BRAND Non-Sterile Microcentrifuge Tubes are highly translucent and free from flash, air bubbles, and streaks. Polypropylene flat snap caps form a tight, leak-free, easy-open seal. Tubes have a uniform wall thickness for consistent, repeatable results.
Manufacturer: BrandTech 780521
DescriptionFits most common rotors and may be spun up to 30,000 RCF (g) (10,000 x g for 0.5mL; 20,000 x g for 1.5mL; 30,000 x g for 1.5mL and 2.0mL with lid closure at 20°C for 20 min).
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene
- Highly translucent tubes are free from flash, air bubbles, and streaks.
- Caps form a tight, leak-free seal that is easy to open, even when wearing gloves, and are flat with consistent thickness for trouble-free piercing.
- Tubes have uniform wall thickness for consistent, repeatable results.
- Subdivisions for approximate volume determination.
- Autoclavable at 120°C (2bar), according to DIN EN 285.
- Lid closure are certified endotoxin, DNA-, DNase-, and RNase-free.
- Colored tubes simplify sample identification
|Endotoxin, RNase-, ATP- and DNA-free|
|Flat snap cap|
|at 120° C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok