BrandTech Class B Polypropylene Volumetric Flasks with Screw Caps
An excellent alternative to glass flasks, these Class B Polypropylene Volumetric Flasks with Screw Caps are designed to tight tolerances in the laboratory.
Manufacturer: BrandTech V672891
- Highly transparent PP construction
- Available in a range of capacities and thread sizes
- Meets Class B tolerances per DIN EN ISO 1042
- Gravimetrically calibrated "to contain" at 121°C
- Flasks can tolerate thermal stress up to 60°C without permanent exceeding of limits
- To preserve markings, cleaning at no higher than 60°C is recommended
- Provides excellent resistance to chemicals, aldehydes, alkalis and acids
|Calibrated "to contain" at 20°C|
|Individually calibrated ring-marking|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok