BrandTech VACUUBRAND ME2C NT Oil-Free Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
A vacuum pump excellent for many laboratory fluid movement applications including vacuum filtration and solid phase extraction, as well as degassing, and evaporation of volatile solvents.
Manufacturer: BrandTech VACUUBRAND 20730100
Operation at ultimate vacuum produces decibel levels comparable to a quiet, face-to-face conversation.
- Ultimate vacuum: 52Torr (70mbar).
- Free air capacity: 38 lpm (1.4cfm).
- ME2C NT vacuum pump has flowpaths constructed of materials with excellent corrosion resistance, such as PTFE heads and diaphragms.
- VACUUBRAND chemistry-design diaphragm pumps eliminate the misting, handling, and disposal of contaminated oil associated with rotary vane pumps.
- Typical service intervals are from 10,000-15,000 hours.
|One phase motor, on/off switch, cable with plug, operating manual|
|230 V 50/60 Hz|
|52 Torr (70 mbar)|
|ETFE pump head, PTFE diaphragm, PTFE tubing, FFKM valve|
|-10°C to +60°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok