BrandTech VACUUBRAND PC3001 VARIO Pro Pumping System
Self-regulating vacuum control for complex evaporations. VACUUBRAND PC3001 VARIO Pro Pumping System Automatically finds and follows boiling curves and adjusts its own operation for fast, bump-free evaporation without intervention.
Manufacturer: BrandTech 696703
- Saves time; requires no programming and minimal monitoring.
- Completes evaporation or concentration up to 30% faster than with conventional electronic control.
- Captures nearly all vapors at the pump.
- Includes a computer link for process validation.
- Very low energy consumption.
- One-touch start
- Very small footprint
- Integral Model MD1C oil-free diaphragm pump with corrosion-resistant PTFE flowpath
- Gas ballast continually purges system of condensates
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance
- Standard models have outlet condenser; TE models replace condenser with outlet dry ice trap
- CVC3000 extension kit allows remote mounting of controller from the PC3001 VARIO pro (all models)
|10° to 40°C|
|Vario Pro Vacuum System|
|14 to 140°F|
|Model MD1C pump and solvent recovery system|
|Self-regulating vacuum control for complex evaporations|
|-10 to 60°C|
|200 to 3000|
Purchase a BrandTech™ Vacuubrand™ Vacuum Pump and get $600 of BrandTech products (valued at Fisher Scientific list price) at no cost to you. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok