BrandTech VACUUBRAND PC3001 VARIO Pro Pumping System
Self-regulating vacuum control for complex evaporations. VACUUBRAND PC3001 VARIO Pro Pumping System Automatically finds and follows boiling curves and adjusts its own operation for fast, bump-free evaporation without intervention.
Manufacturer: BrandTech 696710
- Saves time; requires no programming and minimal monitoring.
- Completes evaporation or concentration up to 30% faster than with conventional electronic control.
- Captures nearly all vapors at the pump.
- Includes a computer link for process validation.
- Very low energy consumption.
- One-touch start
- Very small footprint
- Integral Model MD1C oil-free diaphragm pump with corrosion-resistant PTFE flowpath
- Gas ballast continually purges system of condensates
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance
- Standard models have outlet condenser; TE models replace condenser with outlet dry ice trap
- CVC3000 extension kit allows remote mounting of controller from the PC3001 VARIO pro (all models)
|10° to 40°C|
|TE Vario Pro Vacuum System|
|100/120 and 200/230V|
|14 to 140°F|
|Model MD1C pump and solvent recovery system|
|100/120 and 200/230V 50/60Hz|
|Self-regulating vacuum control for complex evaporations|
|-10 to 60°C|
|200 to 3000|
Purchase a BrandTech™ Vacuubrand™ Vacuum Pump and get $600 of BrandTech products (valued at Fisher Scientific list price) at no cost to you. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.