Branson Ultrasonics Bransonic CPX Series Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath
Outfit your lab with a classic tabletop cleaner, offering high-tech design, solid construction and featuring reliable digital controls with power tracking capabilities.
Manufacturer: Branson Ultrasonics CPX952219R
DescriptionBransonic CPX ultrasonic bath cleaners feature digital controls with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads, high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode.
- Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout tank
- 40kHz rugged industrial transducers
- 99 min. digital timer with continuous ultrasonic operation
- With built-in pour drain, tank cover
- Plastic body, chemical-resistant
- Immediately brings tank's frequency back to its optimum point
- Control circuitry actively tracks operating frequency of bath
- Delivers unwavering cavitation, steady activity in bath even when load conditions change
- Can be set up to 99 minutes
- Extended degas time periods allow beyond cleaning applications such as sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles
- Allows user to lower amplitude of acoustic energy in bath: 100% power to tank for normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications
- Helps to avoid damage to components in bath during ultrasonic process
- An energy-saving feature
- When cycle is complete and no control keys are touched for 15 minutes, unit goes into sleep mode
- Touching any key on controller causes unit to come back on
- Controls are located above and behind cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions
|2.8L (0.75 gal.)|
|23 x 14 x 10cm (9.5 x 5.5 x 4 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok