Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
BriskHeat™ High Temperature Heavy Insulated Heating Tapes
Supplier: BriskHeat™ BWH101020
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- High temperatures and rapid thermal response. Maximum exposure temperatures up to 1400°F (760°C)
- Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more!
- Exceptional flexibility and durability
- Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- Wide range of sizes
- Includes 9 in. (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for easy installation
- High temperature Samox™ knitted and braided construction
- Multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility
- Double braided outer sheath cover
- Suitable for electrical conductive surfaces
- Temperature controller required
- Widths up to 1 in. (25mm): 13.1 watts/in2 (0.020 watts/mm2)
- 1.75 in. (44mm) width or greater: 7.7 watts/in2 (0.012 watts/mm2)
- 120VAC: Separable standard 2-prong power plug
- 240VAC: Bare wire connection
|High Temperature Heavy Insulated Heating Tape|
|Electrically conductive surfaces|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok