Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
BD Bruker MALDI Biotyper Sirius System
A purposefully engineered mass spectrometry instrument for the clinical microbiology laboratory connected with reliable antimicrobial susceptibility testing.
Supplier: BD 1890133
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- True benchtop solutions requiring less than 3 feet of counter space
- FDA cleared library with 424 organisms in 333 groups covering anaerobes, Gram-positive bacteria, Gram negative bacteria, and yeast
- Low-noise operating system
- 110 V electrical requirements, with minimal heat output
- Automated workflow enhancement and prep instruments available
- Real time microbiology – no batching required with BD Bruker MALDI Biotyper workflow
- Bruker Bacterial Test Standard (BTS) simplifies QC – easier and more convenient than other commercially available strains
- Disposable target plates provide 96 spots and a unique barcode for full traceability, with no time consuming cleanup
- The BD EpiCenter Data Management System's Plate Mapping module allows users to spot samples on MALDI target plates while simultaneously connecting them to appropriate BD Phoenix susceptibility panels
- Straightforward result interpretation
|Mass Spectrometry Instrument|
|Bruker MALDI Biotyper Sirius System|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok