BUCHI M-560/565 Melting Point Instruments
Fast and AccurateFast and accurate. BUCHI M-560/565 Melting Point Instruments have simple menus and programs that are easy to navigate on the intuitive LCD display, with either manual or automatic, real time video instrument.
Manufacturer: BUCHI 051999
- For determination of melting and boiling point
- Calibration in the field is easily accomplished with an intuitive step-by-step process
- New Melting Point Monitor software - video capture of entire process can be logged, saved, and recalled at a later date
- Large illuminated magnification lens
- Temperature range from room temperature up to 400°C
- Compliant with Pharmacopeia protocols including PH. EUR. 126.96.36.199.60, USP XXI 741 and JP
- GLP/GMP compliant protocols either with printer
- Very small footprint
- Accessories sold separately
- Large magnification lens
- Manual melting and boiling point determination
- Frequency indicator for boiling point determinations
- Fully guided 4 point calibration
- Shorter heat up and cool down times
- Easy to clean front glass panel
- Temperature range between room temperature and 400°C
- Analyze up to 3 samples simultaneously
- Designed for all laboratories with moderate requirements for sample processing in a non-regulated environment
Research and education.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
CE, UL, CSA
|Melting Point Apparatus|
|CE, UL, CSA|
|Determination of melting and boiling point|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok