BUCHI Receiving Flasks for Rotary Evaporators
Use these receiving flasks with any rotary evaporator. Buchi Spherical Receiving Flasks offer high chemical resistance against acids, alkalis and organic substances. Ideal for collecting condensed solvents.
Manufacturer: BUCHI 020728
- Spherical Receiving Flasks for rotary evaporators with ball joint (35/20)
- Exclusive use of DURAN borosilicate glass 3.3
- High chemical resistance against acids, alkalis and organic substances
- Resistant to thermal shocks and high temperatures combined with low thermal expansion
- Constant monitoring of glass wall thickness uniformity
- High degree of attention paid to sphericity of rotating glass parts
- Glass parts are tension-relieved at 560°C
- Available in volumes from 50mL to 3000mL
- Available uncoated or with P+G coating
|Plastic and Glass|
|Ball joint KS-35|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok