BUCHI Rotavapor R-210 Rotary Evaporator System w/Glassware CR, S, V or Y, w/o Display
Reliable and convenient operation
Manufacturer: BUCHI 23021V112
These 110-120V systems have no display or coating. Choice of glassware assembly CR, S, V or Y.
- Accurate results at best performance
- High longevity due to the use of high quality materials (e.g. P+G coated glassware)
- Covers applicative needs with a wide temperature range of the heating bath (20 to180°C)
- No thermal overloading in case of power failure due to automatic flask raising
- Comfortable operation thanks to ergonomic electric lift with quick-action jack
- Easy flask and vapor duct removal thanks to the multifunctional Combi-Clip
- Easy refilling and cleaning due to heating bath with quick-release-system
- Direct access to frequently used settings for intuitive handling
- Precise and reproducible results guaranteed with an optional vacuum controller
- Largest range of applications thanks to seven available glass assemblies
- Different heating baths allow flask sizes up to 5 liters
- Covering most needs due to wide range of complementary products and accessories
Auto-distillation possible with glassware assembly V.
Letter at end of model number indicates glassware assembly type. Additional configurations are available. For details, contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.
|CE, CSA, UL|
|4000mL (135.2 oz.)|
|16 to 18kg|
|20° to 180°C|
|Heating bath, Condenser, Vapor duct (with Combi-Clip), Vacuum seal, Evaporating flask (1 liter), Receiving flask (1 liter), Flyer “List of solvents”, Flask holder|
|Valve unit for vacuum controller|
|21.6 x 21.6 x 22.6 in. (55 x 550 x 57.5cm)|
|35.2 to 39.6 lb.|
|20 to 280rpm|
|Distillation of solvent with low boiling points, no cooling water is necessary|
|P+G With safety coating|
|68° to 356°F|
|50 to 4000mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok