Bullard EVA PAPR System with Double Bib Tychem SL Hood (Saranex Coated)
Evolutionary Air (EVA) Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) uses a battery-powered fan to draw in ambient air through a filter cartridge then delivers filtered air to the user's hood, helmet, or facepiece via a breathing tube
Manufacturer: Bullard Company EVA20SICT
- Uniquely designed, streamlined form makes PAPR lightweight, eliminates bulky corners that can dig into the wearer's back, and balances the unit's weight for maximum comfort
- Easy-to-read fuel gauge displays remaining battery capacity at a glance
- Battery status can be checked at any time during use
- Bullard Active Flow Technology automatically responds to a worker's need for more or less air flow
- Two distinct audible alarms notify wearers of low battery and low air flow
- Alarms are designed so the sound of the alarm travels through the breathing tube directly to the wearer's ear
- Powered by a long-lasting 10,000-hour brushless motor
- Single filter design for easy use
- Filter locking tab notifies the user that the filter is in place with both a visual indication and audible click
A NIOSH approved EVA PAPR system consists of the following properly-assembled components: (1) hood or mask; (2) breathing tube; (3) blower assembly; (4) purifying filter cartridge. Check model sytem components carefully before ordering.
|PAPR System with Hood|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok