MilliporeSigma™ Calbiochem™ Cyclosporine A, Tolypocladium inflatum
Induces apoptosis in rat thymocytes, murine B cell lymphoma cell line, WEH1-231.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ 239835100MG
EMD Millipore Calbiochem™ Cyclosporine A, Tolypocladium inflatum is Cyclic oligopeptide with immunosuppressant properties.
- Prevents anti-IgM, ionomycin-induced apoptosis in BLB cell lines
- Complex of cyclosporin A with cyclophilin inhibits protein phosphatase 2B with nanomolar affinity
- Inhibits nitric oxide synthesis induced by interleukin-1α, lipopolysaccharides, TNF-α
- Induces cardiomyocytes from embryonic stem cells
- Assay: ≥97% (dry basis)
- CAS: 59865-13-3
- Molecular Formula: C62H11N11O12
- Color: White to Off-White
|2°C to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok