MilliporeSigma™ Calbiochem™ Troponin I, Human Heart
Purified from human heart.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ 648480100UG
EMD Millipore Calbiochem™ Troponin I, Human Heart is used as a sty ard in immunoassay, immunogen for antisera production.
- Inhibitory subunit, binds to actin in absence of Ca2+, inhibits ATPase activity of actomyosin
- Presence of hcTnI in plasma, used for early detection of myocardial infarction
- Useful as tracer for iodination
- Prepared from tissue of individuals that have been shown by certified tests to be negative for HBsAg for antibodies to HIV HCV
- Lyophilized from 10mM HCl
- Assay: ≥95% by SDS-PAGE
- CAS: 77108-40-8
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok