Thermo Scientific™ Capit-All™ Screw Cap Tube Capper/Decapper
Maintain sample integrity with a hands-free method of capping and decapping tubes quickly and easily.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 4111NUN
Maintain sample integrity with a hands-free method of capping and decapping tubes quickly and easily with the Thermo Scientific™ Capit-All™ Screw Cap Tube Capper/Decapper. Designed for benchtop or integrated use, Capit-All instruments cap and decap 24-, 48-, and 96- format Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ ScrewTop tubes with precision and ease. All instruments cap tubes to optimal torque.
- Increase throughput by capping and decapping an entire rack at a time in approximately 10 seconds
- Automatically remove and replace caps on tubes of differing heights, even in the same rack, as well as tubes not properly seated in racks
- Completely replace manual capping and decapping methods
Superior Sample Protection
- Caps all tubes in a rack to the optimal torque level, maintaining sample integrity and preventing sample loss during storage
- Safety features ensure racks are loaded in the correct orientation and that caps are not cross-threaded or overtightened
- Drip tray prevents cross contamination of samples during addition and removal of tube racks
- Internal construction ensures debris is not introduced into uncapped tubes
Ease of Use
- The simple, four-button user interface enables laboratory personnel of any level to operate the instrument
- Easily integrated into automated systems
- Easily maintained and able to process up to a million tubes before requiring preventative maintenance
|Nunc Style Screw Top Capped Tubes
|Nunc screw top caps
|Approx. 10 Seconds per Cycle (Cap or Decap)
|110 to 240VAC 50/60Hz
|14.2 x 12.9 x 22 in. (32.8 x 36.0 x 56.0 cm)
|Manual via Push Buttons
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok