Capitol Vial EPA Water Testing Vials
Capitol Vial EPA Water Testing Vials are ideal for water testing for coliform bacteria.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 04HP83HCPL
Capitol Vial EPA Water Testing Vials are ideal for water testing for coliform bacteria. The container features a Security-Snap flip top lid providing tamper-evidence before and after sample collection. Guaranteed airtight seal.
- Polypropylene flip-top container for one-hand operation with lock and seal lid design
- High Clarity Vial
- Available pre-charged with a 10 mg sodium thiosulfate tablet for sample dechlorination, or without a tablet for unchlorinated water sources
- 100 mL (±2.5 mL) fill line
- One full inch of headspace above the fill line to facilitate mixing
- Break-away seal provides evidence of unbroken sterility prior to opening the bottle
- Custody seal strap secures the Security-Snap lid, provides tamper evidence and eliminates the potential for accidental opening after sampling and during shipment to the lab
|Lock Seal, Tamper Evident, Chain of Custody Closure|
|EPA vial, high clarity, sterile, with string, 10 mg sodium thiosulfate tablet|
|Used to test for coliform bacteria|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok