- The PAT Basic trainer engages the technology of the SimScope stethoscope to simulate pediatric heart, lung, and bowel sounds utilizing a large sounds library
- Using the provided SimScope stethoscope, users are able to access a large variety of pathological conditions in order to customize scenarios
- By placing the SimScope over the anatomically correct locations of PAT Basic, the programmed sounds will be played through the scope, allowing for students to employ and enhance their diagnostic skills
- The SimScope WiFi upgrade enables wireless communication between the Simscope and PAT BasicC manikin which allows users to change sounds remotely or to use in conjunction with a scenario-based simulation
- PAT Basic consists of a Male Manikin, SimScope WiFi, SimScope Software, Site License, USB cable, SAM T-Shirt, and a User's Manual
|SimScope™ Stethoscope Technology|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok