Avon Protection CTCF50 Riot Agent Filter
Low profile combination filter containing a pleated high-efficiency filter element for removal of aerosols, particulate matter, smoke, fumes and a carbon bed for the removal of vapors that may be released from trapped particles.
Manufacturer: Avon Protection 726063
- Conformal shape providing low profile
- Unique Humidity Indicator
- 5.5 year shelf life
- Protection against CS, CN and OC riot agents.
- It is specifically designed for removal of riot control agents and tear gases including CS, CN and OC pepper spray.
- The Avon CTCF50 meets the relevant criteria specified by NIOSH 42CFR84 for effectiveness in the removal of CS/CN agents in aerosol and vapor form.
- The filtering capacity for particles of 0.3 micron diameter is greater than 99.97%.
- Provides 24 hours of protection from continuous exposure to CS, CN, and OC.
- A particulate filter element exceeding the requirements of NIOSH 42CFR84 P100 and EN 14387 (P3), level is incorporated, ensuring effective performance against dusts, mists, fumes, and biological agents (bacteria, virus, fungal spores etc), and radioactive dusts
- Breathing Resistance: <20 mm of H2O at 85 L/min (typical)
|Canister body is made of a modified polyphenylene ether-polystyrene blend (PPE&PS) - a high quality engineering construction polymer.|
|Fm54, FM53, C50, PC50|
|OSH 42CFR84 P100 and EN 14387 (P3); TC-14G-0322, TC-14G-0323, TC-14G-0324|