Eppendorf™ Cell Culture Flasks with Vented Filter Cap, Non-Treated
Preferred vessel for long term cultivation or large-scale expansion of cells, providing protection against contamination. Eppendorf™ Cell Culture Flasks with Vented Filter Cap, Non-Treated are sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, human and bacterial DNA-free and non-cytotoxic.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 0030712021
- Features ConvexAcces™ geometry for facilitated access to growth area and easier and safe cell treatment
- Optimized gas exchange and protection against contamination through high efficiency air filter technology
- Anti-rolling cap with corrugation facilitates cultivation steps when cap needs to be set aside
- 100% in-line control for leakage-free flasks and maximum safety
- Direct surface identification on flask and cap
- Available in three sizes: T–25, T–75 and T–175 with non-treated surfaces
|T-175 Cell culture flask|
|-86°C to +60°C|
|20.0 to 30.0 mL|
|Vented filter cap|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok