Corning™ CellCube™ Systems with Corner Clips
The CellCube™ module is an integral, encapsulated, sterile, single-use device that is 100% pressure-hold tested before shipment. It is comprised of a series of parallel, styrene plates joined to create thin, sealed, laminar flow spaces between adjacent plates. Each culture plate receives proprietary tissue culture treatment prior to assembly to ensure dense, uniform cell growth.
CellCube™ modules provide:
- a series of parallel, polystyrene plates joined to create thin, sealed, laminar flow spaces between adjacent plates.
- 85,000 cm2 polystyrene growth surface optimally treated with the Corning™ CellBIND™ surface for the growth of attachment dependent cells.
- a perfused environment which more closely simulates in vivo conditions and reliably distributes nutrients and oxygen.
- an integral, encapsulated, sterile, single-use device that is 100% pressure-hold tested before shipment.
Corning™ CellBIND™ Surface Benefits:
- Improves cell attachment leading to increased cell growth and yields
- Results in more consistent and even cell attachment
- Helps adapt cells to reduced serum or serum-free conditions
- Reduces premature cell detachment from confluent cultures
- May eliminate the need for tedious, time-consuming, expensive and low stability biological coatings
- Not a coating, requires no refrigeration or special handling and is stable at room temperature
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok