CellPath System II Hex Tissue Processing Cassettes
To hold tissue specimens during embedding, processing, and storage. CellPath System II Hex Tissue Processing Cassettes feature unique honeycomb design that increases the open surface area compared to traditional round perforations, allowing increased reagent flow for improved processing and a more rigid block when sectioning.
Manufacturer: CellPath EAD010503A
- Manufactured from highgrade virgin acetyl resin
- Hexagonal perforations arranged in honeycombed structure to better utilize the available surface area
- Unique arrangement increases open area thereby increasing reagent flow through and improving specimen staining and analysis time
- Extra thick side walls increases rigidity and stability for high quality sectioning
- Available in 15 stock colors which color code different types of workload or applications
|Tissue Processing Cassette|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok