CellPath System III Hex Biopsy Cassettes
To hold tissue specimens during embedding, processing, and storage. CellPath System III Hex Biopsy Cassettes with lid feature unique honeycomb design that increases the open surface area compared to traditional round perforations, allowing increased reagent flow for improved processing and a more rigid block when sectioning.
Manufacturer: CellPath EAJ010410A
- For use with biopsies
- Hexagonal perforations arranged in honeycomb structure to utilize available surface area
- Unique arrangement increases open area 13% thereby increasing reagent flow
- Includes a fixed lid
- Features thick side walls for more rigidity
- Reduces carry over of chemicals
- Manufactured from highgrade virgin acetyl resin
- Available in 15 stock colors, which allow laboratories to color code different types of workload or different applications
- Also manufactured in bespoke colors at the customer’s request
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok