Thermo Scientific Centra W Cell Washer
Automate washing steps for antiglobulin testing with no trouble using the Centra W Cell Washer. Set wash cycle steps once, load the rotor, shut the cover and press 'START.'
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 80300569
Simplify your work and reduce the time required to wash blood cells with the Thermo Scientific Centra W Cell Washer, the clear choice for trouble-free automation of washing steps for antiglobulin testing. Set all steps of the wash cycles just once and operate the unit by simply loading the rotor, shutting the cover and pressing the start key.
Fully Automated for Reproducible Results:
- Standardized, consistent procedures eliminate variations from manual protocols, ensure reproducible results.
- Automated alerts indicate if saline level is low, and when a run is complete.
Easy, Reliable Operation:
- Intuitive microprocessor touchpad controls and digital display
- Time-saving automatic wash cycle
- Replaceable tube holders
Compact and Durable:
- Fits neatly on lab bench
- Brushless motor for years of trouble-free use
- Easy to clean
- Pump tubing easily changed
- Corrosion-free plastic housing
- Agitates automatically after each decant (cycle is also manually operable)
- Flexible, single-speed manual mode for general pelleting applications
- Single distributor for standard tubes
- Easy to clean, high-impact, corrosion-resistant housing
- Quiet, maintenance-free brushless drive
- Lifetime lubrication of all moving parts
Accessories (sold separately): Replacement Tubing Kit (500190FS), Replacement Rotor Assembly (004770F), Spare Parts Kit (500080F)
ABO compatibility, Rh testing, corss matching, Coombs procedure
|Centra W Cell Washer|
|1200 x G|
|0 to 999 sec.|
|12 tubes - 12mm x 75mm or 10mm x 75mm tubes|
|Spin: 2950; Fill/Decant: 580rpm|
|510(k) No. BK820020 for Safety. CSA|
|10/12 x 75mm|