Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eppendorf™ Centrifuge 5424 R with Rotor FA-24x2 PROMO
The laboratory standard for efficient cooling performance in an ergonomic product design. It features state-of-the-art cooling technology to ensure precise temperature accuracy for maximized sample protection and best separation results.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 2231000656
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- OptiBowl™ design for quiet operation, even without a rotor lid
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Temperature range from -10 to 40°C
- ECO power shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption (40% overnight) and extend compressor life (can be deactivated)
- FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling of the centrifuge, e.g. from ∼ 21 to 4°C in only 8 minutes
- Ensured temperature of 4°C at maximum rotational speed
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation in the rotor chamber
|24 x 1.5/2 mL|
|21,130 x g|
|Unit with rotor, power cord, manual|
|29 x 48 x 26 cm|
|Rotors and adapters|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok