Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eppendorf™ Centrifuge 5425
Centrifuge 5425 has a 24-place capacity and speed up to 21,330 × g. Excellent piece of equipment for modern labs ensuring optimal separation.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 5405000441
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Max. rotor capacity: 24 × 1.5/2.0 mL vessels, 10 × 5 mL
- Max. speed: 21,330 × g (15,060 rpm)
- Eppendorf™ QuickLock technology allows for fast and ergonomic locking of the rotor lid
- Increased software features (e.g. 10 acceleration and braking ramps, 3 program buttons, short function without continuous pressing of the key)
- Timer: 10 sec. to 9 hr. 59 min., Unlimited
- 1 to 2 min. can be set in increments of 10 sec.
- 2 to 10 min. can be set in increments of 30 sec.
- >10 min. can be set in increments of 1 min.
- Increased rotor program (5.0 mL rotor, swing-bucket rotor for PCR strips)
- OptiBowl™ design for quiet operation, even without a rotor lid
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Low noise level (<51 db) for a quiet work environment
- Average noise level of 45 dB(A) in the first 12 minutes and <51 dB(A) thereafter with Rotor FA-24x2
|24 x 1.5/2 mL, 10 x 5 mL|
|21,300 x g|
|24 x 39 x 24 cm (9.5 x 15.4 x 9.5 in.)|
|Frontier™ 5000 Series Mini|
|Large, Brightly Lit LCD|
|UL and cUL|
|120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|up to 3 programs accessible via hot keys|
|FA-24x2, for 24 x 1.5/2.0 mL tubes|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok