United Scientific Supplies Changes in State STEM Kit
Contains two investigative areas and six STEM investigations that teach students about heats of fusion and reaction, thermochemistry, iceberg types and thermohaline circulation and climate change.
Manufacturer: United Scientific Supplies AISCSKIT
- Contains two investigative areas and six STEM investigations that teach students about heats of fusion and reaction, thermochemistry, iceberg types and thermohaline circulation and climate change.
- The kit includes enough materials for 40 students working in groups of four, as well as PDF teacher and student guides and other digital content.
- Skills/Concepts: Experimental/Engineering Design, Investigating, Physical State, Scientific Method, Measuring, Data Analysis, Spreadsheet Preparation, Communication, Technology, Developing & Using Models, Using a Calorimeter.
- Activity 1- Learning About Heat of Fusion
- Activity 2- Climate Change: Modeling Icebergs Melting in Seawater
- Activity 3- Is Ice Melting an Exo or Endothermic Reaction?
- Activity 4- Determine The Most Efficient Ice-Melt Product
- Activity 5- (STEM Activity)- Designing an Ice-Melt Strategy for City Sidewalks
- Activity 6- The Eutectics of Ice Cream
|Physics, Matter, STEM|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok