Thermo Scientific Chemical Preservative Glass Ampoules
Save the time and tedium associated with diluting and aliquoting chemicals for environmental sample preservation by using pre-mixed Chemical Preservative Glass Ampoules.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific ACN51
Save the time and tedium associated with diluting and aliquoting chemicals for environmental sample preservation by using pre-mixed Thermo Scientific Chemical Preservative Glass Ampoules. Our pre-formulated and aliquoted glass ampoules are ready for field use. Just break the ampoule at the pre-scored neck area using the provided “breaker” tool, and pour into the designated sample bottle. Choose from our standard offering or let us custom-fill ampoules according to your personal analytical needs.
- Glass ampoule containing a pre-measured aliquot of preservative chemical solution
- Ampoules are machine-welded closed after filling for a consistent, leak-tight seal
- Packaged and shipped in compliance with the shipping requirements of 49 CFR Part 173.4 DOT Small Quantities Classification regulations
Custom preserved ampoules available by special order:
- Choose a chemical from our standard chemical list
- Specify the volume and concentration of chemical per ampoule
- Certificate of chemical purity available upon request
- 10 Case minimum order
Preserved ampoule. MSDS available upon request.
|5mL 1:1 Nitric Acid|
|Packaged in compliance with the shipping requirements of 49 CFR Part 173.4 DOT Small Quantities Classification; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|