Choice™ PTFE (Hydrophilic) Syringe Filters
Use Choice PTFE Hydrophilic Syringe Filters to filter aggressive organic, highly basic or hot solutions. They can filter aqueous solutions without pre-wetting.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific CH2225NPL
Use Thermo Scientific™ Choice™ PTFE Hydrophilic Syringe Filters for filtration of aggressive organic, highly basic or hot solutions, and as transducer protectors. These Choice Syringe Filters can filter aqueous solutions without the need for pre-wetting with an alcohol. They provide cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles down to the rated pore size.
Adding a syringe filtration step prior to chromatographic injection not only helps to ensure more consistent and reliable results, it also helps to protect instruments and prolong column life. Economic Choice Syringe Filters are available in a variety of sizes and membrane types to meet any application need.Specifications
- Membrane: HPLC certified PTFE, w/polypropylene support
- Maximum operating temperature: 110 °C
- Housing: Medical grade, virgin polypropylene
- Autoclave: Sterilize by dry heat at 121 °C for 15 minutes
- HPLC and organic-solvent sample preparation and clean-up
- Dissolution sample analysis
- General sample preparation
- Elevated temperature samples, caustic or acidic solutions
- Perchloric acid
- Methylene chloride (limited exposure)
- Dioxane, DMF, formic acid >50%
|Choice PTFE Hydrophilic Syringe Filters 0.2 µm, 25 mm, 100 Pk.|
|Solvent Resistent, Low-Extractable Polypropylene|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok