Wooden Molecular Model Building Kit
Create three-dimensional representations of molecules.
Manufacturer: Christensen Educational Materials 9077
- Gain critical hands-on experience with formulas
- Construct complex molecules for classes from secondary levels through research universities
- Affordable, high-quality construction
- Precision-drilled, 0.79 in. dia. (2cm) balls ensure correctness of bond angles
- Specially drilled carbon balls allow formation of tetrahedron
- Replacement parts available; see cat. nos. S440511 to -6
|0.75 in. dia. Balls - 100 total, 30 - black/Carbon (Tetrahedral 4 holes), 5 -Yellow/Sulfur (Tetrahedral 4 holes), 5 -Orange/Nitrogen (Tetrahedral 4 holes), 12 - Red/Oxygen (2 holes), 30 -White/Hydrogen (1 hole), 18 -Green/Halogens (1 hole), Bonds - 85 total, 35 - 1 in. Springs/Carbon -Hydrogen, 35 - 1.5 in. Springs/Aliphatic Carbon, 15 - 1 .12 in. Springs/Aromatic Carbon|
|Molecular Model, Wooden Building Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok