Thermo Scientific Chromacol GOLD-Grade Inert Vials and Inserts
Ensure sample security and integrity with inert vials that have the highest recovery rates, an ultra-low pH shift, and lowest alkali content.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1.1CTVG
Maximize your sample performance and have fewer failed assays with Thermo Scientific Chromacol GOLD-Grade Inert Glass Vials. These vials offer the most state-of-the-art technology in the industry for the analysis of critical low detection limit analytes, and when sample quality, reproducibility, security, and integrity are of upmost importance.
For easier sample handling and less risk of sample loss, the Chromacol GOLD-Grade Vials are the best-in-class choice for all chromatography users performing ultra-trace analysis.Choose the right vial for your needs
- Easy-to-fill wide neck opening vials require 6mm diameter micro-inserts
- Identify sample and volume with graduated, write-on patch provided on certain vials
- Get maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts by using Microsampling and High Recovery Vials
- Obtain optimal recovery of critical polar, labile or OH-interacting compounds using silanized (deactivated) glass (optional)
- Polyspring inserts are self-aligning and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Precision point inserts minimize residual sample loss
- Pulled point inserts are an economical choice for noncritical applications
Compatible with most HPLC and GC autosamplers
*See the Columns and Consumables Catalog for list of autosampler compatibility.
|11mm Crimp Top 1.1mL Vial, Wide Opening - GOLD Grade Glass|
|Crimp Top Vial|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok