Thermo Scientific Cimarec Digital Stirring Hotplates
Carry out general heating applications with Cimarec Digital Stirring Hotplates, which deliver precise stirring control, exceptional safety/temperature performance.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SP14202033Q
Carry out general heating applications with Thermo Scientific Cimarec Digital Stirring Hotplates, which deliver precise stirring control, exceptional safety/temperature performance. They offer advanced stirring controls and are ideal for repetitive procedures demanding precision and safety.
- Microprocessor-controlled feedback technology maintains consistent, repeatable temperature settings from 5°C up to maximum
- Digital display and large control knob enable precise temperature control
- Flat top and high-wattage heating elements provide superior heat transfer and fast time-to-boil
- Various sizes offered to handle different sample volumes
- Rugged cast aluminum body is stable and durable
- StirTrac technology allows smooth low-speed stirring, consistent speed control and stronger magnetic coupling
- StirTrac braking brings stir bar to immediate stop for quick flash removal
- Integrated ring stand holder to accommodate 0.5 diameter (1.3cm) support rod
- Hot surface alert protects from accidental burns; light activates when heating surface is above 50°C (122°F)
- Unique HOT TOP alert provides added protection
- Unit displays HOT OFF until unit reaches 50°C (122°F) or below, even when heat control is turned off
- Cast-aluminum base diverts spills from internal electronics
- Low-profile design and stable, rugged base prevents tipping and spillage
Ceramic Top Models
- Clean easily and resist alkalis and acids
- Seamless, reflective white surface aids sample visibility
- Heat to higher temperatures than aluminum tops
Aluminum Top Models
- Rugged and chip-resistant for superior durability
- Allow uniform heat distribution across surface
Detachable line cord. All models supplied with a 0.38 dia. x 2 in. L (1 x 5.1cm) TFE-coated stir bar, except 4 x 4 in., which includes a 1 in. (2.54cm) stir bar.
|41° to 572°F|
|7.25 x 7.25 in.|
|5° to 300°C|
|18.4 x 18.4cm|
|cCSAus, CE Marked|
|25 lb., 11.3kg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok