Thermo Scientific Cimarec i Compact and Maxi Stirrers
Handle challenging stirring environments with Thermo Scientific Cimarec i Compact and Maxi Stirrers, 100% maintenance and wearfree hermetically sealed units.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50088152
Handle challenging stirring environments with Thermo Scientific Cimarec i Compact and Maxi Stirrers, 100% maintenance and wearfree hermetically sealed units. With powerful magnets and no moving parts, these inductive-drive stirrers are designed to go into water baths and incubators. The Cimarec i Compact and Maxi series stirrers come standard with your choice of controller.Features:
- Hermetically sealed housing resists dust and microorganisms
- Chemical resistant stainless-steel housing
- Submersible for use in water baths up to 50°C
- Operating conditions are -10°C to +56°C in air; 0°C to 50°C submerged in water
- Protection class IP68
- Link and Sync up to 8 compact stirrers or 4 Maxi stirrers using one controller with optional distributors and 50088137 compact stirrer or 50088127 Maxi stirrer
Maxi Stirrer with External Control:
- Stir speeds up to 2000rpm
- Stir volumes up to 5L
- Adjustable power settings available on the Telemodul 20 C and Telemodul 40 C offer decreased power consumption and lower heat output
Compact Stirrer with External Control:
- Stir speeds up to 1400rpm
- Stir volumes up to 1.5L
- Adjustable power settings available on the Telemodul 20 C offer decreased power consumption and lower heat output
Choose from three different control units (included with stirrer). Choose the standard Telemodul controller with its space-saving design, the Telemodul 20 C with microprocessor controls, adjustable power setting and programmability or the Telemodul 40 C with higher speeds, more power settings and PC control. Stirrers are also available without controller, for use with benchtop distribution system.
100-240V units contain a cord set with various plugs.
|Compact Stirrer w/Standard Telemodul|
|130 to 1000RPM|
|Compact Stirrer w/Standard Telemodul; 230V Euro|
|-10° to 56°C (Operating)|
|4.7 x 4.7 x 1.378 in. (120 x 120 x 35mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok