Thermo Scientific Cimarec Stirrers
Perform a variety of applications with the low-profile design of Thermo Scientific? Cimarec? Stirrers, which feature microprocessor feedback for precise control.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific S13143033Q
Perform a variety of applications with the low-profile design of Thermo Scientific Cimarec Stirrers, which feature microprocessor feedback for precise control, even with changes in viscosity. Low-profile design includes three sizes for flexibility from microscale chemistries to larger vessels.
- Microprocessor feedback control provides constant speed regardless of changes in viscosity and prevents runaway and magnetic decoupling
- Direct-drive motor and magnet system permits quiet stirring
- Tight seal and safety trough ensure that accidental spills do not penetrate casing
- Power-on light
- Integrated ring-stand holder to accommodate 1.3cm (0.5 in.) dia. support rod
- Cast-aluminum base diverts spills from internal electronics
- Low-profile design and stable, rugged base prevent tipping and spillage
Ceramic Top Models:
- Clean easily and resist alkalis and acids
- Seamless, reflective white surface aids sample visibility
Aluminum Top Models:
- Rugged and chip-resistant for superior durability
Detachable line cord and plug. All models supplied with a 0.38 dia. x 2 in.L (1 x 5.1cm) TFE-coated stir bar, except 4 x 4 in., which includes a 1 in. (2.54cm) stir bar.
|60 to 1,200rpm|
|10.25 x 10.25 in. (26.0 x 26.0cm)|
|110 sq. in.|
|16.2 x 11.3 x 4 in. (41.1 x 28.7 x 10.2cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok