STERIS CIP 100 Alkaline Process and Research Cleaner
Specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning demands found in industries that require an effective, validatable detergent.
Manufacturer: STERIS 1D1008
- A proprietary blend of potassium hydroxide, an advanced surfactant system, and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms
- Removes a wide range of process residues, from fermentation by-products to silicone-based emulsions and lubricants
- Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics
- Ideal for use in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP), and manual applications
- For use in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement, and other industries that require an effective, validatable detergent
- Comprehensive support documentation package includes specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports
- Manufactured in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered, and ISO 9001 certified facility
|Clean-in-Place (CIP), Clean-Out-of-Place (COP), and Manual Applications|
|A Proprietary Blend of Potassium Hydroxide (KOH)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok