STERIS CIP 200™ Acid-Based Cleaner and Disinfectant
Specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning demands found in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement, and other industries that require an effective validatable detergent.
Manufacturer: STERIS 1D23D9
- A proprietary blend of phosphoric acid, an advanced surfactant system and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms
- Low foaming detergent is ideal for use in CIP, COP, and manual applications for a variety of applications including derouging and passivation
- Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package including specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports
- Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics
- Manufactured with biodegradable surfactants to support harmonization of cleaning processes
- Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility
|1.8 to 2.2|
|CIP, COP, Rouge Removal, and Passivation of Process Equipment|
|Phosphoric Acid, Citric Acid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Not yet available in the State of California