Sartorius Claristep Filter, 0.2µm
Make light work of a tedious task. Use Claristep filter units to remove particles from samples prior to analytics. The filters are suitable for small sample volumes of 60 to 600µL and are used without syringe. Syringeless filters and simple manual processing simplify sample clarification.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 17C07FT96
- Process samples without a vacuum source or a power supply
- Multiplexing of up to 8 samples
- Suitable for low sample volumes
- Diameter: 9.7mm
- Membrane Filter Material: Regenerated cellulose (RC)
- Housing Material: Polypropylene (PP) Housing
|HPLC (high-performance liquid chromatography)|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok