National Safety Apparel™ ArcGuard™ Class 00 Rubber Voltage Gloves Kit
Kit includes a pair of rubber electrical insulating gloves, a pair of 10 in. leather glove protectors, and a convenient storage bag. Class 00 insulating gloves will protect workers from up to 500 V.
Manufacturer: National Safety Apparel™ KITGC00B10
- Electrical insulating gloves protect against electrical shock and other arc flash hazards
- Wear with included leather glove protectors for additional resistance against mechanical hazards
- Compliant with ANSI/ASTM D120 and NFPA 70E standards
- Class 00 gloves offer protection from up to 500 V
- Gloves should be used within one year of marked test date
- When not in use, lay flat in the included protective bag
- Store away from direct sunlight, high heat, and humidity
|Electrical Insulating Gloves Kit|
|Electrical Utility Work, Industrial Plant Maintenance, and Power Generation|
|Natural Rubber Electrical Insulating Gloves, Leather Glove Protectors, and Storage Bag|
|ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type I, NFPA 70E-2015|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok